Author Topic: Property for sale in Florya  (Read 413 times)

Administrator

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Property for sale in Florya
« on: December 09, 2020, 01:11:09 PM »
Real Estate For Sale and Real Estate Type Flat
m˛ (Brüt) 350
m˛ (Net) 300
Number of Rooms 5+2
Age of Building 1
Floor Number 3
Number of Floors 4
Heating Central Heating Boilers
Number of Bathrooms 4
Balcony Available
Furnished No
User Status Empty
Within a Building Complex No
Dues Not Specified
Eligible for Bank Credit Yes
From Real Estate Agency
Available for Viewing with Video Call Evet
Exchangeable Yes

https://www.sahibinden.com/listing/emlak-konut-satilik-florya-basinkoyde-sifir-cift-girisli-iskanli-harika-dubleks-835388504/detail

FrankJScott

• View Profile
Newest Human Hair Bundles With Closure Today Online Info
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2021, 05:56:11 PM »
In response to the lady asking about blonde bundles with closure near me, 3 bundles with closure cheap, cheap brazilian straight hair bundles with closure, hair bundles london, can human hair be used for box braids, how many bundles do you need for a frontal, how many bundles do i need with a 5x5 closure, curly human hair bundles with lace closure,  I highly suggest this best bundles with closure blog on top of 3 bundles with closure straight cheap, cheap brazilian hair bundles near me, blonde straight bundles with closure, honey blonde human hair bundles with closure, straight bundles with closure cheap, how to package hair bundles, cheap brazilian hair bundles with frontal, how much packs of hair do you need for box braids,  look at this coolest hair bundles details for how to make a wig with bundles and closure, do you have to use synthetic hair for box braids, best raw hair bundles, how many bundles do i need with a frontal, places to buy hair bundles near me, See More Newest Bundles With Closure Advice 2079ff4

FrankJScott

• View Profile
Newest Humidor Advice Of 2021 Today
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2021, 11:20:05 PM »
For the person asking about brookstone desktop humidor cherry, hygrometer for cigar humidorseaso, hygrometer for cigar humidor wifi, cigar humidor hygrometer setting,  I highly recommend this coolest arc-14s tips and don't forget acrylic cigar humidor jar, cigar humidor accessories gel, wineador cigar humidor review, desktop humidor care,  look at this helpful electric cigar humidor info not to mention cigar humidor wooden cigar box, galiner cigar humidor travel case, personalized cigar humidor box, newair cc 100h article,  try this useful cigar humidor advice for digital hygrometer for cigar humidor magnetic, wineador cigar humidor review, newair cigar humidors, cigar humidor gumtree,  Also don't forget this coolest best humidors details not to mention cigar humidors for sale on ebay, newair cc 100h cigar humidor blog, antique cigar cabinet, newair cigar humidors,  look at this highest rated electronic humidor info for large cigar humidor humidifier, bermuda cigar cabinet, cigar humidor maintenance, See More Of 2021 This Year[/url] b514_d1